The first service I attended at Tree of Life unexpectedly brought me to tears. Joyful tears because I felt a belonging, like I was with kindred spirits. I was welcomed in by warm friendly people genuinely interested in who I am. Imagine a church where … read more.
Australian Indigenous activist, Lilla Watson, says, “If you have come here to help me, you are wasting your time, but if you have come because your liberation is bound up with mine, then let us work together.” Join our guest preacher, the Rev. Laura Randall … read more.
- Minister’s Musings on Play June 1, 2021
- Recording Consent in Zoom May 28, 2021
- Our Transition Back May 28, 2021
- Our Annual Congregational Meeting will be Sunday, June 6, 2021 May 21, 2021
- Mindfulness Returns April 29, 2021