The first service I attended at Tree of Life unexpectedly brought me to tears. Joyful tears because I felt a belonging, like I was with kindred spirits. I was welcomed in by warm friendly people genuinely interested in who I am. Imagine a church where … read more.
Serveral traditions consider the veil between life and death to be particularly thin during this part of the year. What does it mean to listen to our ancestors?
Speaker: Rev. Jenn GracenSpecial Music: Ron Relic – Sings “In My Life” by the BeatlesStory for All Ages: … read more.
- Week 6 of 8s are Wild October 17, 2020
- 8’s Are Wild! – a Triathlon October 8, 2020
- Town Hall this Sunday October 6, 2020
- It is not from Rev. Jenn October 2, 2020
- Minister’s Musings on Deep Listening October 2, 2020