The first service I attended at Tree of Life unexpectedly brought me to tears. Joyful tears because I felt a belonging, like I was with kindred spirits. I was welcomed in by warm friendly people genuinely interested in who I am. Imagine a church where … read more.
What is our purpose as a community? The reason we exist? What if the answer is not what we expect? Join Rev. Jenn Gracen as we explore these questions.
Speaker: Rev. Jenn GracenWorship Leader: Carol AlfusChalice Lighter: Leah Mikkelson
The first service is at 9:00am Sunday, … read more.
- Time to Make our Playspace a Reality September 15, 2021
- A New Year of Religious Education Begins Next Week September 14, 2021
- COVID-19 and TOLUUC: September 2021 Update September 10, 2021
- Next Steps in TOLUUC’s Ministry September 10, 2021
- The Minister’s Musings on Possibility September 9, 2021