The first service I attended at Tree of Life unexpectedly brought me to tears. Joyful tears because I felt a belonging, like I was with kindred spirits. I was welcomed in by warm friendly people genuinely interested in who I am. Imagine a church where … read more.
Think of standing in a canoe in a still river. No wind or ripple anywhere, the surface glass like. Yet beneath your feet the boat is shifting, even in small hardly noticeable flinches. These invisible flickers of movement from deep in the lake cause you … read more.
- Equation for Justice recording June 12, 2020
- Soul Matters at Tree of Life: Being a Community of Compassion June 8, 2020
- Prayer Vigil Monday, June 8, 2020 June 6, 2020
- Meet Rev. Jenn May 29, 2020
- Recording of Service with Michael Dowd May 13, 2020