The first service I attended at Tree of Life unexpectedly brought me to tears. Joyful tears because I felt a belonging, like I was with kindred spirits. I was welcomed in by warm friendly people genuinely interested in who I am. Imagine a church where … read more.
As this congregation moves through the interim period how can we
faithfully meet the demands of our time? Who are we called to be right
now, individually and collectively?
Join us for our first service with our new Interim Minister, Rev. Jenn Gracen. You can read more out … read more.
- 8’S Are Wild Video August 14, 2020
- Faith Leaders Schedule Homeless Camping Gear Distributions August 13, 2020
- Equation for Justice recording June 12, 2020
- Soul Matters at Tree of Life: Being a Community of Compassion June 8, 2020
- Prayer Vigil Monday, June 8, 2020 June 6, 2020