The first service I attended at Tree of Life unexpectedly brought me to tears. Joyful tears because I felt a belonging, like I was with kindred spirits. I was welcomed in by warm friendly people genuinely interested in who I am. Imagine a church where … read more.
Fifty Seven years after Dr. King’s famous I have a dream speech, People of Color are still striving for equality and safety in this country. How are we called to respond as Unitarian Universalists?
Speaker: Rev. Jenn GracenWorship Leader: Sue KazluskyChalice Lighter: Lisa MessingerHymns: Billy Seger
After … read more.
- Regarding the events of January 6, 2021 January 7, 2021
- Minister’s Musings on Imagination January 6, 2021
- Christmas from Compassion 4 Campers December 10, 2020
- Giving Tuesday at Tree of Life December 1, 2020
- Staff Changes in Works November 19, 2020