The first service I attended at Tree of Life unexpectedly brought me to tears. Joyful tears because I felt a belonging, like I was with kindred spirits. I was welcomed in by warm friendly people genuinely interested in who I am. Imagine a church where … read more.
Gun violence fills our news. This week the shootings piled on one another and this year has seen over forty mass shootings already. As our county considers declaring McHenry county a Gun Sanctuary join us as we explore what is sacred in our country and … read more.
- Announcing our New Music Director January 13, 2023
- The Minister’s Musings on Finding Our Center January 4, 2023
- Our Minister’s Musings on Wonder December 1, 2022
- The Minister’s Musings on Change November 2, 2022
- What Compassion for Campers need most now October 28, 2022