The first service I attended at Tree of Life unexpectedly brought me to tears. Joyful tears because I felt a belonging, like I was with kindred spirits. I was welcomed in by warm friendly people genuinely interested in who I am. Imagine a church where … read more.
The fifth principle of Unitarian Universalism is “The Right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large”. What does it mean to have this as a central part of our religious tradition?
Speaker: Rev. Jenn GracenWorship Leader: … read more.
- Third Week of 8s are Wild September 24, 2020
- On the Loss of Ruth Bader Ginsburg September 20, 2020
- Notes from the Social Justice Team for August 28, 2020 August 27, 2020
- Week One of 8’S are Wild August 24, 2020
- 8’S Are Wild! Video Introduction August 17, 2020