First offered last spring, the program is again available beginning March 11. This 12-session series gives participants the opportunity to look at many possible ways for exploring what is meaningful in our lives and how we connect to the sacred. The program affirms religious diversity while seeking unity in our communal quest for meaning and wholeness.
Each session creates a forum for learning, sharing, and growth that can enrich our personal faith journeys. Join us on Thursdays at 7 pm by CLICKING HERE
The following is the Spiritual Practice schedule:
- March 11 Defining Spiritual Practice
- March 18 Finding your Spiritual Practice
- March 25 Keeping Sabbath
- April 1 Prayer
- April 8 Meditation
- April15 Mindful Walking and Eating
- April 22 Worship and Ritual
- April 29 Discernment and Devotional Reading
- May 6 Hospitality and Belonging
- May 13 Work and Service
- May 20 Retreat
- May 27 Life as Spiritual Practice
You can drop in on these sessions anytime; they do not need to be taken in order. We will attempt to make this program available once a year. We encourage you to sign up before you attend by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org so materials and suggestions can be sent to you ahead of time. Facilitator: M. E. Tanabe.